LBUTTON/RBUTTON/MBUTTON doesnt work

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Hi, first of all great library, I really love it, everything works fine except the
LBUTTON / RBUTTON /MBUTTON. All of the other keys i've tested work just fine.

I send simulate buttons like this:
private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000); 
            InputSimulator.SimulateKeyPress(VirtualKeyCode.LBUTTON);
        }
But just nothing happens. Do I do anything wrong?
Sep 22, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Hi There,

If you are trying to simulate a mouse button click I'd recommend using the later version of the code which has Mouse simulation.

var sim = new InputSimulator();
sim.Mouse.LeftButtonClick();

Cheers,
Mike

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Hi, i absolutely love this library, great work, thank you very much. just wondering where can i download the latest version which has Mouse simulation ? i see only 0.1.00 version available

TIA
Marina
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Hi, you need to build the latest version by yourself, just download the source code.
Jan 31, 2014 at 3:00 PM
hi, thanks for the quick respond.
is latest version WindowsInput ? should i delete old reference to InputSimulator and replace it with WindowsInput ?
Jan 31, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Yes, that is the latest version of the code, it works a little bit different just see the examples
Jan 31, 2014 at 5:44 PM
yeah, got it, thanks

Feb 11, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Hi Marina,

You can also use nuget to install the package.

Hope that helps.
Mike

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Hi Mike,
When i try to install the package with NuGet i am getting the below error, Please help.

_PM> Install-Package InputSimulator
The source at nuget.org [https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/] is unreachable. Falling back to NuGet Local Cache at C:\Users\myName\AppData\Local\NuGet\Cache
Install-Package : Unable to find package 'InputSimulator'.
At line:1 char:16
  • Install-Package <<<< InputSimulator
    • CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], InvalidOperationException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PowerShell.Commands.InstallPackageCommand_
Thanks,
Selvendran P
Mar 17, 2014 at 10:22 AM
What nuget is telling you is that it cannot reach the feed at nuget.org so it won't be able to find the InputSimulator package. Perhaps you have a proxy restricting access to nuget.org?